Sunday, October 26, 2008

The weekends almost over!!

I don't like SUNDAYS!! Just means that the long week is right around the corner. I hope that this week goes by faster. Since Tyler was sick, it made it go by slower. He's doing much better now and back to his old self. He had a blast down at my sister in laws house yesterday. He got the freedom to go play outside in the dirt. We're hoping to find a place w/ a backyard for him to play in. We went to visit my sisters son Michael at the cemetery. It's been a while since I had been down there. We walked around to look at all of the other headstones. It's amazing how long people actually lived, and for a few babies who only lived a few days. I've never just walked through a cemetery to look at this like that. There were headstones there from the 1800's that were half way sunk into the ground. It's neat to see the ones with that have pictures. It shows you what they looked like. It's most definitely not something that I do often.... I never do it. It was nice outside, so we went for a walk.

Other than that, it was a good day. Not a whole lot going on today. Just going to hang out and I have to go and do a little shopping for a few things. But just going to hang out.

Maybe if my day goes good I will be able to post more on here.

No comments: