Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The weekends ALMOST here!!

Work wasn't too bad today. REALLY busy though. Tyler actually made it through the day at the sitters, which is good. I kinda ran out of time to take off at work..... It finally got cold outside. It feels good. Better than being REALLY HOT!! Didn't do a whole lot day after work. Just came home and cooked dinner. Left the husband to clean up and of course he didn't do it all!! He wonders why I have to talk to him like he's a child, he never listens!! Eventually all men will learn how to get things done around the house. (crossing my fingers!!) I took Ty down to the playground to play w/ the neighbors. I finally have someone to talk to over here and now my lease is about up! (still not having any luck finding another place!!)

Other than that, just watching TV and going to bed early!! 5:20 am comes around soon!!

Post comments if you wish!!

Hopefully I will have more to say tomorrow!

No comments: