Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another day of the little one being sick!!

Well the little one was sick again today. He was fine this morning, then I got a call from the sitter around 2 saying he wasn't feeling good. Took him to the dr. and he said that he has a stomach bug but he should be better by tomorrow.(Hopefully) At least I got to leave work early and beat all the traffic!! Work was busy and boring like always. Saying the same thing over and over again to people who don't really want to care gets old. I feel like my boss was mad at me for some reason b/c he didn't say anything to me until I had to leave. He usually comes by and says hi, not today. Oh well, things at work could be better. Having a rift w/ one of my co-workers isn't always fun. The people who I thought were my friends sure don't act like it. It seems people like to play favorites. I just wish that people would just grow up. It seems to be more beneficial to me though. Just staying busy working and not caring what other people are doing and no one seems to bother me.

Other than work, nothing else going on. Nothing special planned for this weekend yet. My husband said something about going down south to visit his family. ( I will just be going to see my sister-in-law)

That's it for now!!

1 comment:

The Schweitzer Family said...

hey sam!! I saw your blog on myspace!! Mine is
schweitzerfamily3.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out!! Hope all is well, we are so much alike... your work place sounds alot like mine!! :)